Monday, July 30, 2007

Whirlwind, black holes and revelations

OK, back from checking the line. Took 30 mins. Things are cool. Well, I've calmed down a bit after venting on mhy prev post so shall now switch to something urgently building in my mind. Back to ... my escape. My refuge. I.e. the private world of me alone with my thoughts. Ahh...life is more bearable with these moments.

I've always loved Muse's Starlight. But the last couple of months, up to this wkend, really, is described to a T by the lyrics. Hopes. Expectations. Black holes. Revelations. Its been an emotional journey, filled with work/personal/work/personal, although luckily, if all goes well on schedule, there would be light at the end of the tunnel soon for the work part, a brief respite. I am not sure if the work is the respite from the personal, or vice versa, as both are equally taxing and occupy fully all of my waking hours (20 a day I would estimate) btween them, although having one helps in the dealing with of the other, and i shall let you ponder which is which.

seems like the entire wkend has been a journey of shuttling to and fro from work to 'ABC related activities', with intermittent pit stops at home to shave/sleep/shower.

but u know wat? its been a most memorable, a great wkend. of course, the work part is a severe distraction to the abc part, though sooner or later i will have to concentrate more fully on that. and its really not fair to the other participant of abc, really really not fair at all, to leave things hanging in such a state. but i am happy for abc to have happened.

so much to say, so little ability to say it. best not to say it. ahh.. my typical philosophy.

No comments: