Thursday, July 05, 2007

Random bits of juice

- - -
Sometimes, the best songs pop up in the most unexpected of places.

Daniel Bedingfield-If You're Not The One

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/danielbedingfield/ifyourenottheone.html
- - -

Recently my sister was back in KL for a short hol, and we had some chats. One interesting thing she told me was how her better looking male friends back in uni (she is 27 .5 yrs old right now) now didnt look so good. Those with broad shoulders and muscular builds and the studs were now paunchy and turkey necked. The not so good looking ones have become better looking.

Wow! I feel better already. I suppose I should start selling myself as an investment for the future. 'You might not see it now... but in time to come... you will realize the wisdom of locking me up!'... Haha.
- - -

You know what I dislike? My female friends who go round all moralled and saying things like they are not after guys with money, they are not concerned with who earns how much, whether their bf is outearned or outearns, how they dont go for guys with looks, etc etc.

Bollocks!

I credit some girls who say this do mean it but hey come on, the majority of them are suckers for lookers. Thats fine, most guys are the same. But at least we admit it! We don't go hiding behind a glass house of morals. And oh puhleeze... when you're so soo concerned with other people's salaries n stuff...don't pretend you're not concerned ok? Coz frankly, its disgusting.
- - -



No comments: