Saturday, July 28, 2007

Respect your gifts

It has been pointed out to me many times before that I look young, a year or 2 younger than my real age. This would be a problem if I was looking to date older girls, coz most girls do not like going out with someone who looks like their kid brother. Of course, my logical brain would say: well Alex, if you are drawn to older girls, and you cant help looking young, find an older girl who doesnt mind it. Ah, wise words.

Well, how we look, really, youthfulness or not, a lot of it is your genes, lifestyle, diet, and god's gifts. Coz considering my lifestyle of v v late nights, extreme sleep deprivation, terrible diet, a starvation of proper, consistent exercise, inbibing/ingesting/inhaling toxic substances...super stress at work, late hours in physically demanding conditions...I should look like I am 40 by now.

Hence I have decided to really infuse some discipline in my life. I admit I have not faithfullly followed my resolutions for the year. Although it is v good progress from last year. I don't want to look old and haggard before my time. I want to be one of thouse eternally youthful and healthy looking types. Hence...discipline discipline discipline!

First one up: earlier nights.

No comments: