Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Stop.. eating!

It is a sad state of affairs indeed that mankind is stuffing themselves to death.
It is an even sadder state of affairs that mankind are the ones marketing pushing n selling crap shit like popcorn in cinemas and all food with noisy plastic wrappers.
But it will be a black day indeed the day I get up and start stabbing stabbing stABBING the bastards n bitches sitting around me because I'm really getting pissed off at people who cant seem to control their frickin mouths for 1.5 hours.
I get it if you're hungry. Or if you want popcorn. But I expect roughly 30 mins into the film you should more or less wrap up what you're eating. Or have the consideration not to open the noisy plastic wrappers or slurp noisily or grovel noisily for popcorn at inappropriate moments. So I get frickin pissed when people are still shoving food into their mouths, slurping, opening wrappers, halfway into the show, spoiling all the moments.
The other evening, this woman started QUARRELLING with her someone else beside her in the middle of the show.
I mean, can't you control yourselves?
Stop..frickin...eating noisily. Is that really so hard to follow? WIll you keel over n starve to death? Will you?

No comments: